Wednesday, October 3, 2007





I am so anxious, tonight im goin to the David Crowder concert & i get to hang out with my Natalie Spera whom i miss more than anyone i know! Tonight is a very much needed get a way from..everything. This morning i was so encouraged by Eddy's lil blog,check his blog out and read the two paragraphs. Im at work & i missed a whole week last week because i was sick. Really sick..so i should be busy, but im doodling on here. I work at Pheonix consulting group by the way, since every time i run into some one they ask me "What do you do now, I never see you"? Well, thats what i do. I work. Exciting eh? Anyways im keeping the blog, i got 3 comments to the last one so thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YipPPPPPP EEEEE! We are going to to have a blast!!!!!

Love you little one!

LOVIN' LIFE said...

When's the next concert?