Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hope. It's the light that strikes that burns inside of me

I feel like im on cloud 9, i could not be happier with my life right now. God is amazing & so FAITHFUL. Im so thankful...Im so ready to go to AFRICA!


Love,
its the wave i ride,that won't ever reach the shore.
overwhelmed by the tide and wanting nothing more, tonight.
than to take this time and make it all mine.
its coming around again.
every now and again sometimes, i get lost on the wind of a dream.
the air gets clean and the seas get wide.
and i can do anything.
the pain it won't even cross my mind, there is wonder in everything.
the rope gets loose and the chains unbind, and i can do anything.

hope,
its the light that strikes,that burns inside of me.
its a blinding light,but somehow i can see, again.
when i've lost my way,its becoming very clear.
and its coming around again, every now and again sometime,
i get lost on the wind of a dream.
the air gets clean and the seas get wide
and i can do anything.

No comments: